Home Page Forums Technical Discussion ALLDOCUBE iPlay50 T1020 Factory Reset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
ALLDOCUBE iPlay50 T1020 Factory Reset
|
2024-10-01 03:14:09
Starter
#1F
Replies: 2 | Views 169 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

One of our former employees changed the pin on one of our tablets and we need some instruction on how to recover the device. A factory reset is acceptable as these are only used to connect to a web page interface on our local domain network. We have about 60 tablets at various stations through out the facility. This tablet is still in great condition and I would hate to put it in our electronics recycle bin if I don’t need to. Does anyone know how to do what I’m asking? If so could you please reply with Instruction?

We would greatly appreciate any help with this issue.

Starter
2024-10-09 20:37:45
#2F

So this community is a waste of time. I asked the question over a week ago. Currently had 89 views and nonreplies. Is this a company support forum or just a end user discussion? If it’s a support forum, it probably is one of the worst response times I have seen in my 30+ years of IT work.

Starter
2024-10-14 21:12:40
#3F

THE VIEWS ARE NOW 144 AND NO HELP. WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT ONLY RECYCLE THIS TABLET BUT ALL OF THE ALLDOCUBE TABLETS IN OUR FACILITIES AND REPLACE THEM WITH A BRAND THAT ACTUALLY HAS AN EXISTING SUPPORT STAFF THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP. WE WILL NOT BE BACK AND THIS BRAND IS GOING IN OUR COMPANY BLACKLISTED PRODUCTS DATABASE SO NONE OF OUR OTHER IT STAFF IN THE FUTURE WILL BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE ALLDOCUBE PRODUCTS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW