Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iPlay50 mini pro touch screen non-responsive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
iPlay50 mini pro touch screen non-responsive
|
2024-08-16 12:15:05
Starter
#1F
Replies: 1 | Views 513 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

Have owned the tablet for about 9 months.  When it has been running for 2 or 3 minutes the screen fails to respond to touches or gestures.  Reboot and it works ok…..for about 2 to 3 minutes.  I have calibrated the screen with Touchscreen Calibration.  The app reports that the calibration was successful.  Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to address the problem.  I have tried using a different launcher (Nova) but that hasn’t solved the issue.  I have allocated more memory to RAM,  That hasn’t solved the issue.  I really really like this tablet.  But it is soooo frustrating that the screen does not respond to touches.  Not sure I would call it a freeze but maybe that might be appropriate.  Sadly, I suspect it is a hardware issue.  Has anyone else encountered the same or similar problem?  Have you found (or is there) a solution?  With no warranty and very little customer support from Alldocube I fear that I have a somewhat expensive paperweight.  Again it is sad as I really do like this little tablet.

2024-08-25 19:01:11
#2F

Yes, you need to get some Emi tape and a picker to open, should be under USD3, difficulty level 2/5

https://www.reddit.com/r/androidtablets/s/jyrZIbAgSx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW